Mountain Bear Lodge, Nethy Bridge
Mountain Bear Lodge is a magnificent wooden lodge in the heart of the Scottish countryside. Sleeping up to 14 guests, this 6-bedroom dog-friendly property is perfect for large groups of families, friends or couples. This detached property provides a peaceful setting and is a great base for exploring the northern Highlands and surrounding area of Scotland.
With luxury, modern and wooden furnishings throughout, this is a fantastic lodge in Scotland. Surrounded by lush countryside, guests can enjoy views from the property and the patio where there is a hot tub, garden furniture and barbeque hut – perfect for spending quality time with loved ones. Sleeping up to 14, there are 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms offering a range of sleeping arrangements for everyone. The living and dining area boasts a large and cosy sofa area in front of a wood burner and dining table with doors leading out to the patio. The fully-equipped kitchen features 3 ovens, perfect for cooking up a storm for the family, and a breakfast area. With wooden features including wooden beams and floors, this property is the perfect ski-chalet style lodge in the Scottish mountains.
This fantastic property is set just ½ mile from Nethy Bridge, a forest village that is great to explore. A great base for exploring the surrounding area of the northern Highlands, there is plenty to see and do whilst staying at Mountain Bear Lodge. Located on the edge of the Scottish Caledonian Forest, guests will get magnificent views of the surrounding moorland and mountains. The area is ideal for outdoor activities including skiing and snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing and hiking as well as water sports on the lochs.
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Dog-friendly (2)
- Hot tub
- Wood burner
- Garden furniture
- Barbeque hut
- Games room
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- RSPB Scotland Loch Garten Nature Centre – Peaceful location with knowledgeable staff, perfect for wildlife spotting.
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park – Forest activity park with rides, maze, climbing wall, highwire course and more.
- Abernethy National Nature Reserve – Lovely place to walk with lots of wildlife.
- Nethy House Cafe and Rooms, Nethy Bridge – Lovely cafe with plenty of home baked goods to enjoy with hot drinks.
- Nethybridge Hotel, Nethy Bridge – 3* hotel with restaurant serving a range of Scottish classic dishes.
- The Boat Country Inn & Restaurant, Boat of Garten – Modern pub with bistro style restaurant serving Scottish breakfasts, afternoon tea, Sunday roasts and more made with local produce.
Great base for exploring the northern Highlands
Dip in and relax as this lodge has a hot tub available.
Up to four pets welcome