Swandown Lodges, Cricket St.Thomas
The Swandown lodges in Dorset are set within the Cricket St. Thomas Estate which has 1000 glorious acres for you to enjoy. Settle into the relaxing pace of country life in this idyllic park land for a wonderful holiday. There are a variety of lodges to suit different needs and different budgets most sleep 4-6 people so you can bring family and friends on your escape.
Every lodge comes with a delicious welcoming pack and it’s those small touches that make Swandown Lodges so popular (a pamper pack for couples can be pre-booked at an additional cost).
Several of the lodges feature covered balconies as well as patios and if you want to bring your furry friends then book into either Blackdown or Goldenhaye lodges and you can bring them along for a small fee. Kittwhistle, Poldon, Goldenhaye and Quantock lodges come equipped with outdoor hot tubs for an extra luxurious holiday. The site has a swimming pool and a pub just 250 metres down the road. There are play areas for the kids on top of games and DVDs available in Reception.
Within walking distance are Cricket St. Thomas golf course, lakes and gardens and the Hotel leisure complex there has a spa, sauna and gym to help you really unwind. Drive to Crewkerne or Chard and explore the quaint market towns that offer shopping and a variety of eateries. A trip to the area would not be complete without heading to the Jurassic Coast which is totally sublime much like Dorset itself.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Kittwhistle, Poldon, Goldenhaye and Quantock lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/Blu-ray
- Additional TV in master bedroom
- DAB radio
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in the master bathroom
- Quality bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Large patio with barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Log burning stove
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and travel cots £10 each per week or short break
- Free highchairs
- Pets £50pw (max 2) (in specific Blackdown and Goldenhaye lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Things to do:
- Forde Abbey, Chard – Thirty acres of beautiful gardens, surrounding one of the oldest inhabited houses in England , features a rockery, bog garden, arboretum and millions of spring bulbs.
Situated in the stunning 1,000 acre parkland of the historic Cricket St. Thomas Estate.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.